A quick and easy gravy made with beef bouillon, flour, onion and butter. Serve over mashed potatoes, if desired.
Write a review
- 1 kg beef(cut into cubes)
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 curry patta leaves
- 2 green chillies deseeded
- 1 small bowl tamarind juice
- ½ coconut (grated)
- 3 inches ginger
- 1 pod garlic full
- 5 kashmiri chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder(haldi powder)
- 1 tbsp corrainder powder(dhaniya powder)
- ½ tsp cumin powder(jeera)
- 10 cloves(long)
- 3 pieces cinnamon (dal-chini)
- 1 tbsp kus kus(poppy seeds)
- 1 small bunch corrainder leaves
- 1.Grind to a paste the coconut, ginger, garlic, Kashmiri chillies, turmeric powder, corrainder powder, jeera, cloves, cinnamon, kus kus and keep aside.
- 2.Heat oil in vessel and fry onions till translucent. Add tomatoes, salt and curry patta and green chillies as per taste). Now add beef with 1 cup of water until half boiled.
- 3.In another pan heat oil and fry the above paste for 3-4 mins or till oil seperates, add the boiled meat and after sometime the tamarind juice until done. Garnish the coriander leaves.