Frequently Asked Questions about Goa
1) Which are the Best places in Goa to Visit?
– Here is what I have pin down over the last 2 seasons, a list of 10 Tourist Places you must visit when travelling to Goa. The locations are good enough and can be visited or covered within a span of 2 – 4 days. Even though Goa is not a destination that you could holiday just for 4 days or a week and vouch to see the whole of it. Yet the below 10 places will give you a sense of satisfaction on making your trip worthy.
2) Which are the Most Beautiful Beaches in Goa?
– Goan beaches unlike the other parts of the world have a long and broad coastline, which attracts a large portion of tourist around the world. The south portion of Goa is known for its white silvery sand. This is what makes it unique and special. Well, all the beaches mentioned below have the magnificence and audacity to keep you glaring throughout the day. Each beach is best enjoyed only if one could spend a minimum 2 days around the place.
3) What are the different Watersports in Goa?
– Goa is an excellent destination for water sports with its pleasant weather and calm waters. The best season for enjoying water sports in Goa is from October to May when the skies here are cloudless and blue, and the waters fairly placid. The water sport activities found on most of all the beaches of Goa are mentioned below.