- Advertisement -
Prepare Gobhi Matar Masala whenever you feel like eating some spicy dish. This recipe is a blend of deshi spices and cauliflower.
Write a review
- 1 medium cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 cup shielded green peas
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp corrainder powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp dried mango powder
- 1 green chilli, silt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1. Heat the oil in a non-stick kadai and add the cumin seeds. When they begin to change colour add the ginger paste and garlic paste. Sauté for half a minute.
- 2. Add the coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Sauté for another half a minute.
- 3. Add the cauliflower florets, green peas, half a cup of water and tomato puree. Add the salt and mix. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add the garam masala powder and dried mango powder and mix.
- 5. Garnish with the green chilli and fresh coriander and serve hot.