- Advertisement -
chopped onions, kokam and kashmiri chillies Salted pork is a simple dish to cook up, it hardly takes any time after you finish with the marination
Write a review
- ½ kg pork boneless with fat
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 onions
- 4 kashmiri chillies
- 4 kokum (cut in pieces)
- 1. Slice the pork without cutting completely, to help marination, salt it and keep in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- 2. Once done with that slice the meat into slightly larger or medium pieces.
- 3. Put the vessel on the fire, add the pork without oil as the meat will cook on its own fat.
- 4. Once it starts cooking, add little water and let it boil.
- 5. Now add the kokum, onions, chillies to the salted pork stirring occasionally. Boil the meat for atleast 25-30 minutes or until ready.